INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Azienda Agricola Micologica De Biasi (hereinafter the Company) as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016 / 679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1) Personal information we collect.
In every occasion of contact or interaction with the guest and in all other aspects of our work, we can collect personal information. This personal information may include: your contact information; payment information, such as your payment card number and other card information, as well as authentication information and other billing and account details related to electronic invoicing; preferences, regarding marketing and communication.
2) Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details (hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data") that you have communicated on the occasion of registration to the website www.fungocardoncello.it
3) Purpose of treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes: - to conclude contracts relating to the purchase of products and / or services offered by the Data Controller; - fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you; - fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering); - exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes: - send you newsletters via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts , commercial communications and / or advertising material on products offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services.
We inform you that if you are already our customers, we can send you commercial communications relating to the Controller's products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (Article 130 c. 4 Privacy Code).
In any case, it is your responsibility to make sure that the e-mail address in our possession is the correct (and preferred) one.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error….) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
4) The privacy of minors
Our website is aimed at a general public and does not offer services aimed at children. In the event that a minor has provided personal data without the authorization of the parents or guardian, we will immediately delete this information.
5) Treatment mode
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Terms and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
6) Access to data
No data deriving from the web service (therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (save communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary).
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 3 of this information:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
The data are processed by personnel specifically appointed in writing to the processing of data (administrative staff and persons in charge of relations with the public, even outside the Company, who are in charge of the management of information systems even outside the Company who may also perform functions as system administrator and are in this case, those appointed, personnel in the marketing sector, even outside the Company, interns, data processors and their collaborators, in charge of the specific sector to which a request is made, who are responsible for managing the site, even outside the Company) only if the processing is necessary to carry out their duties by performing only the operations necessary for the performance of the tasks. They can also be processed by data processors (including companies outside the Company that perform shipping, marketing, and server management and storage). The external companies may process the data also through specifically appointed employees in writing who can perform the same activities and process the data for the same purposes, for which the managers have been appointed by Azienda Agricola Micologica De Biasi. The data provided by the user can be communicated to the subjects for whom there is a duty of communication in accordance with the law or a need for communication to assert the right of the company to the bodies in charge;
- to third party companies or other subjects (indicative, consultants) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors or to transport companies that the owner entrusts for the delivery of shipments.
The data processing manager is the Information Systems and Process Organization Director who can be found at the company. It is also possible to contact the data controller to obtain a complete list of any other data processors and in order to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and art. 15 GDPR
For any information it is also possible to write an email to email@example.com with the subject "privacy" for the attention of the data processing manager.
7) Place of Treatment
The data will be processed by the data controller at its registered office and operational headquarters,
as well as on a private server dedicated and protected by an SSL security certificate
- Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
- Rights of the interested party
- The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 3.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 3.A of this policy).
- The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 3.B of this policy) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 3.A).
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by and -mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
8) External links
9) Refusal to provide data
- The interested party can refuse to give the Owner his navigation data. To do this, it must disable by following the instructions provided by the browser in use.
- Disabling cookies, however, may make navigation of site features worse
10) How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter to:
|De Biasi Mycological Agricultural Company, C.da Trio I - 74011 Castellaneta (Ta)|
11) Owner, manager and agents
This site is managed by the Data Controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative of the company
|Arcangelo De Biasi|
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of which they are in possession, at any stage of the processing of the same. The collected data are used in compliance with the current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 and GDPR 679 / 2016).
12) Cookies Notice
INFORMATION OF NAVIGATION AND COOKIES OF THE INTERNET SITE
For more information read our
13) Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Information may be requested at any time to the Owner using the contact information.
15) Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not process treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes. See Privacy Notice on cookies
16) Legal references
This information is prepared in fulfillment of the obligations provided for by Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 and GDPR 679 / 16 by art. 10 of the Directive n. 95 / 46 / CE, as well as the provisions of the 2009 / 136 / CE Directive on Cookies. This privacy statement only concerns this website.